Karl's Gift List
Last updated December 7, 2016
Stuff that's new for this year is in green
Always the easy option, and I do purchase things from various retailers.
- Brooks Brothers - I buy clothes from them.
- iTunes - I buy stuff on iTunes.
- Amazon - I buy lots of stuff on Amazon. Here's a link to my Amazon wish list.
- Barnes & Noble - there's still an outlet near us and we shop there regularly.
- A light saber. Don't laugh, it's my Christmas list and I want one. $150. Order from ultrasabers.com.
I like the Dark Initiate v3 with a red blade. I'm not picky, though, any saber with basic sound would be fine.
I am still owed a sword and scabbard from Albion Swords. A Landgraf ($1000) would be nice, with accompanying scabbard ($900).
- A good, high-end thermos. We don't have one.
- I have worn out my belts and could use new ones - but I want fancy belts. There are several nice options
from California Bohemian Leather. I like the
Honeysuckle Rosewood as well as the Blackwood and the Cafe Boheme.
- Some comfy lounge pants. Me Undies has some that seem nice.
- Aperture labs sweat pants, size XL.
- I still want Fox River socks. The "Wick Dry Northwest" or "Wick Dry Woodsman", or the "Polar" socks,
all are very nice. www.foxsox.com.
- Non-iron button-down shirts. Size 17 (neck) 36/37 (length).
- Golf shirts in dark solid colors, with a pattern in the weave.
- Here's one of those... but it has The Death Star on it. I want it. Size XL.
- I also still want blue jeans. I'm size 38/34, and I prefer clothes made in America.
Duluth Trading Co. has some. There is also Diamond Gusset, Round House, All American Clothing, and Pointer brand. Take your pick!
- My wife has commandeered my Amazon wish list and now it's for the kids, which is fine if you are buying gifts for them. For myself I have created a new Amazon wish list:
- Stolen wishlist, now for kids
- My wishlist
Stuff for the Home